Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cosy Custom Knits




john's rasta beanie


Last year I knitted my head off...and I was accused of being a knit-aholic. But like everything I do I got a little bit restless and moved onto new projects. Now I rarely pick up the pins unless someone makes a special request. This is purposeful knitting. I love making 'personalised hand-made especially for you with your colours' beanies. You cant buy them at warehouse! and there's nothing better than to wear one either. And oddly its something I end up doing when i've been too busy and just want to chill. So this is the product of my chill. John's rasta hat.

2 comments:

fran said...

Excellent hat! Is it really that relaxing?

Travellers Craft said...

I suppose its not so relaxing when you're learning. but its nice when your hands just know how to move without thinking too much. It means i can watch a movie and produce somthing cool at the same time! multitasking my chill.

Post a Comment